The following value-added components are included with every DM Woodworking Inc. order :
- Cabinet boxes are constructed with 5/8” thick material including the backing. To further enhance strength, durability and value, the blind dado construction and assembly technique is used. Components are cut with a CNC machine providing the utmost precision.
- Drawer construction is also with 5/8” material.
- Adjustable shelves are found in both base and wall units.
- Soft close mechanism on doors.
- Underside of upper cabinets and interiors that are open or behind glass doors are finished to match exterior.
- Upper cabinets have now gone from 12” deep to 13” deep to accommodate the new bigger plates on the market.
- Base cabinets are all on adjustable plastic legs with a snap in toe kick. Should you ever have a major water incident on your floor, your cabinets will be safe. Only the toe kick will need to be replaced.
- Talking about water damage, a filler is found on each side of the dishwasher. Should there be an issue with the dishwasher or steam damage, only these two pieces will get damaged and need to be replaced rather than the units on each side.
- Our cabinets’ finish is the first thing people notice when they walk into a room. Professional top quality finishes and applications are used for a rich, long-lasting look. Our unique finishes are what set us apart from the rest.